Camp Tannadoonah offers 8 weeks of co-ed summer camp programming each summer. The 2015 season will begin on Sunday, June 14th and end on Saturday, August 8th. We offer 3-day, 7-day, and 10-day sessions, plus a two-week Counselor in Training (CIT) program.
We also have Fall Camp, Spring Camp, and Family Camp weekends throughout the rest of the year.
What do you want to know about attending Camp Tannadoonah?
Top 5 parent questions
- How do I send email to my camper?
- How old do campers need to be?
- How do you handle homesickness?
- What’s your process for screening and hiring staff?
- How do the activities work?
In Tannadoonah 101, new (and returning) parents learn about how camp operates, our policies, and everything you need to know before you send your child to camp. Visit Tannadoonah 101 now.